The Fidelius Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cbox
Latest topics
» Harry Potter - The Philosopher's Stone - Jim Dale - Enhanced
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am by vanoss

» X-Generation - An X-Men Roleplay
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts Jobs
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm by Jess Winchester

» The Edge - Jcink No WC Space Western Sandbox
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm by Guest

» Magical Bonds [IF] AU HP Marauder era '77-78
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am by Guest

» We've Moved!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am by Felix Barker

» Official Moving Date!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am by Christabelle Gania

» Look to your left game!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 pm by Christabelle Gania

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Number of posts : 5259
Location (HP World) : Hogwarts
Mood : Excited
Student/Adult : Adult
House : The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Slytherin_group
Health :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-06

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:57 pm

She leaned against him her head resting on his chest. "I'm out of it for the most part." she said quietly. "I haven't gone when they've summoned me in months."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Number of posts : 517
Mood : Happy
House : The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Ravenclaw_group
Health :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:36 am

Michael kissed her head and stroked her arm. "Well, now that I am home, I will be here to protect my girls."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:49 am

"I know." she said smiling, "Well hopefully we won't need protecting from now on." she continued to say moving to sit down on the nearby couch. "I...I just want her to stay safe." she said looking down at Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:42 am

"I know..." Michael said sitting beside her. "I do too.."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Christabelle leaned against him when he sat down, "I'm glad you're home."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Michael rubbed her arm. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:35 pm

She kissed him softly on the lips almost smiling. "Have I told you how happy I am that you're home?"
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:44 pm

He kissed her back as he smiled. "I could see it in those beautiful eyes of yours."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:45 pm

Christy blushed and almost looked away but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Michael laughed and kissed her as he stroked Hannah's head.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Christabelle kissed him back leaning onto him more as Hannah looked up at them and cooed. Christy looked down at her and then back up at her husband and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Michael laughed cooing back at her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:14 pm

"Don't tell me I'm going to have to put you in diapers too." she said laughing, "I'm just getting the hang of taking care of one baby." She smiled and stroked Hannah's hair, "She acts a lot like you."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:38 pm

Michael laughed and rubbed his nose on her cheek. "How does she act like me, dear?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 pm

"I don't know." she said thinking about it, "I just see a lot of similarities between you two. You both have the same smile and eyes." Christabelle played with a strand of Hannah's blonde hair and kissed Michael sweetly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 pm

Michael kissed his wife back gently and picked his daughter up in his hands, tossing her up in the air playfully. He smiled as she giggled. "What would you think about having another?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Christy looked at him a little surprised. "Well I wouldn't mind." she replied looking at him. "I've been thinking about it a lot." She smiled watching him and Hannah. ((this is kinda funny to do holding logan lol))
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm

He smiled as he played with Hannah. "I've missed both of you, while I was gone," he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:32 pm

"We've missed you too." she replied watching him play with their daughter. "Are you serious about trying for another one?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Michael grinned. "What if I was?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Christabelle looked at him, "Then it would mean you aren't the only one." she replied, "I told you I've been thinking about it a lot. I want another one."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Michael chuckled and carressed Christy's cheek. "Give hannah a little brother or sister?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:50 pm

She blushed slightly. "Yes." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Christy smiled at them more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Health :

Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:53 pm

The member 'Christabelle Gania' has done the following action : Roll for your Luck

'Pregnancy Test' :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Pregnant
Result :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 TwinGirls
Back to top Go down
https://thefideliuscharm7.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next