The Fidelius Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cbox
Latest topics
» Harry Potter - The Philosopher's Stone - Jim Dale - Enhanced
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am by vanoss

» X-Generation - An X-Men Roleplay
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts Jobs
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm by Jess Winchester

» The Edge - Jcink No WC Space Western Sandbox
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm by Guest

» Magical Bonds [IF] AU HP Marauder era '77-78
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am by Guest

» We've Moved!
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am by Felix Barker

» Official Moving Date!
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am by Christabelle Gania

» Look to your left game!
Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 pm by Christabelle Gania

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Seeking someone???

Go down 
+5
Christabelle Gania
Llewellyn Deering
Kaiden Artitza
Ailey Walker
Ellie Burgess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie Burgess

Ellie Burgess

Number of posts : 19
Location (HP World) : Hogwarts
Student/Adult : Student
Health :
Seeking someone??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seeking someone??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-08-03

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:37 pm

'Ello!!! I know that Ellie may be one of the few youngest Characters being a first year and all, but don't let that deter you. She's a spirited personality, who needs to be put in check in some aspects of her person, but overall friendly. If you want to know more about her go Here. For the moment I will be available for the week until either the 15th or 16th. But I will be available for longer starting the 25th.

There is no formal plot for her for now, except to survive her first year, Find friends who can at least tolerate being around here for a long period of time, and whatever else happens from there.

Also for anyone interested, Ellie has some family members if they would like to make them:  

• Zachary Burgess (13),
  • Phoebe Burgess (15),
  • or any other of her family members

Last edited by Ellie Burgess on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ailey Walker

Ailey Walker

Number of posts : 53
Location (HP World) : Everywhere
House : Seeking someone??? Slytherin_group
Health :
Seeking someone??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seeking someone??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-23

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:22 am

HI FRIEND!

*Coughs*

Wanna rp? I've got Ailey, and Chase, and Chase would be her teacher so we could do something fun with that, maybe detention or something Wink

Back to top Go down
Kaiden Artitza

Kaiden Artitza

Male
Number of posts : 20
Mood : Brooding
Health :

Registration date : 2014-08-04

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:53 am

Kaiden is often perceived as thrill-seeking, boisterous and high-spirited. He is always looking for adventure, he's very sarcastic and loves to crack a joke or two. 

I think Kaiden and Ellies will get along like a house on fire! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ellie Burgess

Ellie Burgess

Health :

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Ellie should definitely meet Kaiden, she needs someone who is just as spirited as her to tolerate her. As well as older to help give her tips and tricks to school life and such.

I would love to rp with Ailey, as well as Chase, you read my mind on the detention it would be so fun to see what happens in that type of situation.  Laughing

Where and who wants to start?

Last edited by Ellie Burgess on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Llewellyn Deering

Llewellyn Deering

Male
Number of posts : 27
Health :

Registration date : 2014-08-01

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:49 pm

My Llwewellyn is 15, I'm sure they'd get on just fine - he's a bit quiet, but not unpleasant :')
R
Back to top Go down
Ellie Burgess

Ellie Burgess

Health :

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Definitely, the more people that she meets the better. Where should it be and who wants to start a thread?
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Number of posts : 5259
Mood : Excited
Student/Adult : Adult
Health :
Seeking someone??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Seeking someone??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-06

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Well like Chase I have Christy who's the headmistress and also a professor of two classes. I also have Kiera who is another adult but there are also 2 seventh years I have Eva DeLuca and Landen Lockwood.
Back to top Go down
Ellie Burgess

Ellie Burgess

Health :

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Well, I have no doubt that one of these days Ellie will be meeting the headmistress on account of lack of control of one of her many talents, but before that happens she should be on friendlier terms with her though. And she could meet up with any of your other characters, I'm absolutely horrid with choosing, so any or all would be great with me.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Grayson
Admin
Admin
Daniel Grayson

Male
Number of posts : 93
Location (HP World) : London
Mood : Moody
House : Seeking someone??? Ravenclaw_group
Health :

Registration date : 2014-07-15

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:54 pm

(Posting as Kaiden)

Yeah, I definitely thing this would work. Kaiden and Ellies are both depressed and spirited which is why I thought, he'd get along with her. No problem Razz

I'll start the topic.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Artitza

Kaiden Artitza

Male
Mood : Brooding
Health :

Registration date : 2014-08-04

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Here! the post. I'm sorry it sucked Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Nate Stokes

Male
Number of posts : 29
Location (HP World) : North America
Mood : Adventurous
House : Seeking someone??? Gryffindor_group
Health :

Registration date : 2014-07-31

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:51 am

Hello, decided to be late for this party because that's what the cool kids do Very Happy

I have Nate Stokes here, a genuine funnyman and overall adventurer who loves getting into trouble and causing a fuss wherever he goes. He's pretty kind hearted and is always looking for ways to cheer someone up. Not sure how he would fit in, perhaps to have another troublemaker on the loose? Not sure.

Anyway, if you want to tag along with Nate, he could definitely be an option Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellie Burgess

Ellie Burgess

Health :

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:23 am

Nate is always welcome to join Ellie, She always loves going on a good adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Admin
Admin
Sophia Granger

Female
Number of posts : 115
Location (HP World) : At St.Mungo's
Mood : meh...
House : Seeking someone??? Gryffindor_group
Health :
Seeking someone??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Seeking someone??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-14

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:40 pm

hiya Ellie!

I have *counts* four characters if you want to rp with them!

Tyler Lockwood is my 19 year old Auror, he's a bit of a douche arsehole at times, but he's very caring and a bit of a goofball once you break down his walls! He's dating Eva the character Christy mentioned!

Austin Lockwood is my 7th year Slytherin, he's the twin brother to Landen Lockwood another character Christy mentoned above. He's VERY much a sarcastic arsehole, although he can be very sweet and loving at times. He loves partying and breaking the rules!

Katie Knight:
She's my 7th year Ravenclaw, she's very smart and clever, and she's very close to Tyler, Sophia and Eva. She's very devious and very much of a troublemaker, although she can be very shy at times due to meeting new people and boys.

Sophia Granger is 19 years old and Director of St. Mungo's she's very sweet and bubbly unless you get on her bad side and then she's a cold hearted b*tch! She's a ex Gryffindor. She's very Hermione like some, with a twist of a slight evil side to her.
Back to top Go down
Ellie Burgess

Ellie Burgess

Health :

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 pm

I would definitely like to rp with Austin and Katie, and eventually have Ellie meet with Sophia and Tyler somehow  Smile 
Back to top Go down
James Lockwood

James Lockwood

Location (HP World) : At Hogwarts
House : Seeking someone??? Hufflepuff_group
Health :

Registration date : 2014-08-05

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Hey Ellie!

I James Lockwood here, he's a 6th year Hufflepuff. He's jus like any Lockwood man, he's very much a arse hole, and can be a bit rude and harsh at times! Here's his app on him if you want to know more! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ellie Burgess

Ellie Burgess

Health :

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:18 pm

It would be fun to see how these two with opposing personalities, with very few similarities get along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking someone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking someone???   Seeking someone??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking someone???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fidelius Charm :: Character Building :: Wanted Ads :: Roleplay Request-
Jump to: