The Fidelius Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cbox
Latest topics
» Harry Potter - The Philosopher's Stone - Jim Dale - Enhanced
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am by vanoss

» X-Generation - An X-Men Roleplay
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts Jobs
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm by Jess Winchester

» The Edge - Jcink No WC Space Western Sandbox
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm by Guest

» Magical Bonds [IF] AU HP Marauder era '77-78
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am by Guest

» We've Moved!
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am by Felix Barker

» Official Moving Date!
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am by Christabelle Gania

» Look to your left game!
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 pm by Christabelle Gania

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taking precautions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Female
Number of posts : 392
Location (HP World) : a box
Student/Adult : Student
House : Taking precautions  - Page 2 Slytherin_group
Health :
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taking precautions  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-16

Taking precautions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:44 am

Eva looked at Tyler, “How did you know that I was going to say that?” she asked curiously. “Because I didn’t say that, I thought it.” Eva was confused and a little freaked out by what was going on and nodded when he asked if she wanted to walk outside. She didn’t know what was going on, but it was really starting to freak her out and she didn’t want anyone in her family to think bad about Tyler.

She sat down on the swing and looked at him, pushing her feet against the ground to swing a little, but not a lot. “I don’t know.” She replied biting her lip. “I kind of think that’s what’s going on, but I’m no expert on it.” She had never really known of cases other than when someone practice Occlumens and Legitimens to be able to do what they were doing without having it in their family, or being family members.

Eva was about as skeptical as Tyler was about the entire soul mate thing. “Nooo.” She said shaking her head. “Come on Ty! Even you said years ago that stuff was for crazies.” But the fact that he had mentioned it made her start to wonder about it as well. “I think it’s time we should go.” She said quietly. “I mean I don’t really want to sit anywhere and try to have dinner with my family while this is going on.”

Kiera looked at Romeo, “I don’t mind taking care of my children.” She said as she finished her food. “Besides, it’s not like I’m able to do anything else during the day.” She looked outside and saw Tyler and Eva by the swing, “And I think we’ve just lost our dinner guests.” She added before throwing a look over at her husband.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Number of posts : 402
Location (HP World) : Anywhere and everywhere!
Mood : Happy
Student/Adult : Adult
Health :
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taking precautions  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 am

Tyler looked at her and shrugged.  " I don't know,  I just heard you say it in my head,  as if you were talking to me. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  "I must be going mad,  yeah that's what it is,  I'm finally losing it after so long! " Tyler thought to himself.  Tyler was literally confused at what was going on,  he didn't know what was going on or happening.  Tyler begin to wonder if he had more abilities than just having Telekinesis,  maybe he did he honestly didn't know that he could move stuff with his mind until he did it.  Maybe this was the case with them, but it didn't try it just happened just like the day he moved the teachers chair by accident.

Tyler bit his lip before running his hand through his blond hair.  Tyler only known the same thing as Eva did,  so it didn't make sense to him.  Although he heard Katie going on about a stupid soulmates bound where the other person could feel their emotions as well as read each other thoughts.  Tyler thought it was a bunch of bull crap and didn't believe in any of it,  but could Katie be right?  Tyler knew Katie his whole life,  she was very seldom wrong about anything that he knew of.    Tyler didn't know if that was tied case or not,  he wanted to find out before they go all crazy thinking that it was a stupid soulmates bound.

Tyler shrugged.  " Yeah I know but ever since we heard Katie rambling about that stuff, doesn't make you wonder? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   "Tyler nodded and stood up brushing the dirt off of him before he intertwined hands with her. " You want to say bye to them? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  " Whatever is going on with us,  we'll figure it out together ok? "Tyler said as he kissed her softly on the lips. They were outside and alone, so Tyler thought nothing of it, besides they were dating now. Although no one knew that they were seeing how they just made it official today.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Number of posts : 970
Location (HP World) : Italy
Health :
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taking precautions  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Romeo look at Kiera and smiled softly, "I don't have anything to do tomorrow, why don't we all get out of the house and go somewhere." He wondered if she would accept going out tomorrow and he hoped very well that she would. He wanted her to be happy and he was willing to do anything to make sure she was every chance he got. Romeo looked outside seeing Eva and Tyler sitting there near the swing, he went tense when he saw Tyler kiss Eva.

"You have to be freaking kidding me." He said with anger dripped into every word that came out of his mouth. "Kiera didn't she say that her and Tyler were just friends?" He walked towards the back door of the house and called out to Eva.

"Eva can you come inside please?" Romeo tried to keep his voice level and not sound like he was mad as hell. He knew that having that in his voice would upset Eva and he didn't want that. "I need to discuss something with you privately please." He was barely keeping a hold of his himself from going out there and pulling them apart.
Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Number of posts : 1497
Location (HP World) : London
House : Taking precautions  - Page 2 Hufflepuff_group
Health :
Taking precautions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taking precautions  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Kiera looked at her husband and let out a sigh, "Oh come on Romeo." she replied, "She's nineteen years old for God's sake!" She knew how protective Romeo was of her and their children and even his sisters, but getting upset over his cousin she felt was a little too much."

Seeing her husband go towards the door she reached out to stop him, but he moved faster than her and had brushed past her before she had gotten the chance. Eva was sitting there kissing Tyler back as she heard her cousin call out to her. Crap. she thought to herself before breaking the kiss quickly and looking up at Tyler, "I guess we should go tell them bye in a minute." she replied with a small smile ignoring her cousin's calling her as she stood up and kissed Tyler again.

"I'm not really sure what to believe, and I've never been one to believe in the whole soul mate thing." she said looking up at Tyler. "That's crazy talk there Ty and you know it." She might have said that, but at the same time she had to wonder if it was true or not. She had never been a believer in things like soul mates or love at first sight, but being able to now hear what Tyler was thinking, she couldn't help but wonder herself if that was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Tyler seen her cousin glaring at them as Eva broke the kiss with him. "Oh crap, I'm done for! " Tyler thought to himself. As she quickly kissed him back Tyler nodded. " Ok... I'll just wait out here. " said Tyler softly but honestly before he squeezed her hand. Tyler looked at Eva's cousin, he didn't look to happy, and if looks could kill Tyler would already be dead. Better yet, he'll be six feet in the ground by the scowling look that Romeo was giving him. But hopefully he knew that he would never hurt Eva. Even when they were little, Tyler always protected her even if it was taking a hit by a dodge ball during recess at their muggle school.

Tyler laughed. " Yeah you know that I don't believe it either, I don't believe in that love at first sight and all that bull crap, I think you make your own destiny. " said Tyler softly but honestly. "Although it's me talking crazy Evy but can't help not to think that Katie is right, I mean come on Evy, you know better than I do that Katie is very seldom wrong. "said Tyler honestly. Even if it was her talking about some random crap like soulmates and stuff, Tyler have yet to see that Katie was very seldom wrong about something. Katie was smart as a whip, she was almost as smart as Sophia was, but took the crown of being the extremely smart one. "There has to be a reason why can hear each other thoughts, this is jus to weird! " Tyler thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:02 am

Romeo knew that his cousin was ignoring him so he went outside and threw her over his shoulder. "You stay right there." He said firmly to Tyler as he walked back to the house with a screaming struggling Eva. He puts her down softly in the kitchen and quickly leaves taking his wand out saying, "Colloportus" Hearing the door lock he smirked and quickly walked back over to where Tyler was standing. He was mad and he knew that he didn't have long before Kiera would rush out the door. He finally walked over to where Tyler was at, his wand still in his hand.

"I have questions to ask you and you will answer them truthfully without questioning my motives." Romeo said glaring at the boy, he could feel his blood boiling as he looked at him. " Incarcerous," Romeo said as ropes flew from his wand tying up Tyler as he walked around him slowly. "What are your intentions with my cousin? Why did you kiss her?" He decided to start with a few easy questions before he started with some hard ones. "What do you want from my cousin?" Romeo stared at him wondering what his responses were going to be.
Back to top Go down
Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 am

As Romeo threw Eva over his shoulder, Eva screamed bloody murder. “Put me down!” she yelled at the top of her lungs. “Tyler!” she screamed her eyes looking back towards Tyler with utter terror in them. Romeo didn’t know it but he had triggered some of the memories of being locked in that barn for the past two years to come flooding back into her mind, including seeing him in some of them.

As he sat her down Eva tried to throw herself at him in a tackle, but missed him by mere inches. Kiera stood there with her hands on her hips, “Romeo, what the bloody hell do you think you’re doing?” she asked before he walked out of the house, magically locking the doors as Eva ran over to the door trying to open it. Eva screamed bloody murder as she watched Tyler become tied up with ropes from her cousin. Tyler! she screamed in her head as thoughts of what had happened began to come back to her bit by bit. She was able to start piecing things together, which meant Tyler would know exactly what happened.

Kiera tried to pull Eva back from the door. “Eva calm down.” She said looking at her husband’s cousin. She wasn’t even sure of what was going on, but she had a feeling that it wasn’t good. She quickly picked up her twins and took them into the other room to play before running back to Eva to check on her. Eva was struggling to look for her wand, but couldn’t even place that it was in the pocket of her shorts.

She shot a look up at Kiera, "I swear to god I'll kill him when I get out of here. Filthy dirty Death Eater!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:08 am

Tyler looked at Romeo shocked as he seen him pick Eva up over his shoulder.  " Eva!"Tyler screamed after her as he tried running after her but there was something keeping him back as he did.   Tyler looked at her with complete horror in his hazel eyes.  Looking for his wand,  he cursed to himself as he realized that he left it in the inside pocket of his black leather jacket that was hanging up on the coat rack by the door.  "Damn it nice going Tyler,  leaving your wand in your leather jacket by the door! " Tyler thought to himself.

As he tied him up Tyler fell hardly on the ground as he heard Eva's voice in his head once again.  "Eva!  Oh god no! " Tyler thought to himself.  Tyler knew exactly what was happening now,  horror filled his hazel eyes along with tears.  "Evy please be ok. " Tyler thought to himself as he turned to his cousin.  " Do whatever you want with me,  but please let Eva go Romeo she's scared  I know she is,  I don't know how I know this but I do. " said Tyler honestly.   Me and Eva always been like this since we met,  we always been able to read each other like a open book. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  "Damn these ropes are tight! " Tyler thought to himself as he felt it rubbing against his wrist making him wince in pain.

Tyler looked at Romeo completely confused.  " I don't have any intentions with Eva other than to be her boyfriend which is what I am now,  we just made it official today. "said Tyler honestly. " As for kissing her,  I just did it because I like her and possibly love her! "said Tyler softly but weakly.  The ropes were really starting to hurt him,  and he was sure Romeo knew it that was why he did it.   " I don't want anything from Eva other than do be with her Romeo,  I would never hurt Eva in any way or fashion,  I never have and never will. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 am

Romeo stopped in front him and looked him dead in the eyes, flicking his wand he released the ropes that bound him. "Don't hurt her Tyler she's been hurt already, if you do I will hunt you down. She's like a sister to me, we grew up together I have protected her since she was little." He looked away from Tyler trying to find the right words. "She's never going to forgive me for this but I needed to know without her being next to you. She is always going to be scared and I need you to promise me that no matter what you will not abandon her that you will not leave her alone in the dark. Protect my cousin with everything that you have and don't let her go."

Romeo took a few steps back from him, his eyes were holding back the painful truth of what happened that night he found Eva. "Promise me Tyler that you won't be late in saving her, like i was. Protect her because I know now that I can't always protect as much as it kills me to say that it's true. I am entrusting you to protect her, don't let her go." Turning on the spot her apparated into the bedroom Kiera and he shared. Walking over to the bed he sat down putting his head in his hands, only then did he allow himself to feel the weight of everything come crashing down on him.
Back to top Go down
Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 am

Kiera had Tyler’s jacket in hand with her as she pulled Eva up off the ground. She pointed her wand at the door, “Alohomora.” She said as Eva pulled on the door, opening it as fast as she could. Eva ran as fast as her legs could carry her over to Tyler who was released from the ropes as soon as she had gotten to him, tears rushing down her face. He’s a death eater Ty. she in her head.

As Kiera came up she handed Tyler’s jacket to him, while Eva screamed at her cousin, “Stay away from me! You did this to me!” All she could tell from her memories was that it had been Romeo’s dark mark that she had seen the night she was taken out of that barn and that was enough for her. Eva was clinging on to Tyler as if she could be taken away at any moment and never seen or heard from again.

Kiera stood there in shock at what all was going on. She had heard Eva’s words and calling Romeo a death eater, but she didn’t know whether or not to believe it. She couldn’t believe that her husband was such a cold hearted person to join such a group of people. She didn’t want to believe it. Looking at how upset Eva was. She thought the girl could use a calming draught, but Kiera had yet to make one in a very long time. She looked at the couple as her husband disapparated away. “I think you should take her home.” She said looking down at her husband’s cousin. “Eva I’m so sorry love.”

Eva glared up at Kiera, “You’re as bad as he is if you stay with him.” She spat at her, causing Kiera to jump with surprise before turning around and walking into the house, shutting the door behind her, “Romeo! Get your ass down here right now!” she yelled throughout the house. She didn’t care at that moment who had heard her. She was tired of people causing scenes when they knew it wasn’t their place to open their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 am

Tyler looked at Romeo and nodded. " I promise that I won't hurt her Romeo, I know what all she been through,  I know that she was tortured without magic and hit by the cruciatus curse multiple times. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I didn't tell her cause she doesn't need to go through what I'm going through or worse! "said Tyler honestly.  " I have nightmares of her being tortured and stuff Romeo, it was as if I was there when I really wasn't! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I know that she isn't,  she doesn't like it when I'm hurt or someone hurts me. " said Tyler honestly knowing to well how Eva was.  "Although you have my word,  I will protect her with my life and I will never leave her I love her to much to do that! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

As the ropes disappeared Tyler fell to his knees he quickly gotten up and rubbed his wrists before he hugged Eva tightly before he heard her voice in his head.   " What? he's a death eater are you sure Evy? "Tyler thought as he pulled away from her and wiped away her tears with his thumbs.   "I'm sorry to say this Evy, but I thought there was something weird about him,  I just couldn't put my finger on it!" Tyler thought to himself.  Taking his jacket from Kiera Tyler held tightly against him now putting everything together now.   " Sh... I'm right here,  nothing going to happen to you I promise! " said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing the top of her head trying to calm her down.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Eva pulling her into a hug as he kissed her softly on the lips.  " Come on lets get out of here. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " You want to go back home or where do you want to go?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  " I know that you don't want to say here any longer,  I can tell just by looking in your eyes that you don't. " said Tyler softly but honestly.    " The house might be a bit loud seeing how Serena and them are back from staying at Aunt Jennifer's ranch house, so we can go to the cabin in the woods if you like. " said Tyler softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Romeo heard Kiera yell for him from downstairs, He replayed everything in his mind over and over again. 'How did she know?' he thought to himself as he stood up and started walking towards the door of the bedroom. Then it dawned on him, that night he was wearing a t-shirt and he had taken off his coat to wrap it around her. Romeo then began to wonder if Kiera would believe her when it came down to it, if she did he was definitely done for. Taking a deep breath he walked out of the room then apparated downstairs to a few feet from Kiera.

Romeo knew that his parents had already left because they knew that Kiera and him were more than likely going to be fighting. He knew that they wouldn't interfere when it came to running this house and would take a step back when it came to the fighting. So he stood there in front of Kiera waiting for the storm to take place. Romeo loved Kiera more than anything but he knew that if she checked his arm he would lose her forever.

Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Kiera knew that his parents had went ahead and took the twins with them, obviously knowing that there would be a fight about to happen between Kiera and her husband. She didn’t know what had gotten into him lately but she was sure she would eventually find out. He had been acting more and more secretive about things since his cousin had come back. In fact, now that she had thought about it, he never really told her exactly what had happened.

As he apparated into the room she glared daggers at him. “What the bloody hell is the matter with you?” she raged at him, “Have you lost your complete and utter damn mind? All we had to do was get through dinner and not have another family crisis? Do you realize you just held a bloody Auror hostage? All because you were upset that he’s dating your cousin?!”

Kiera expected answers. She wasn’t stupid, she could tell Eva and Tyler were dating from the second they walked in the door. She had also quickly found out about him from her cousin before Romeo had decided to lock Eva in their home.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:13 am

"I know what I was doing Kiera, it wasn't because he was dating her. I was making sure that he would do anything to protect her from anything." Romeo said running a hand through his hair. "I was making sure that he could protect her because I can't always do so. Finding her like I did was proof enough that I can't always protect her from those that would harm her." He looked at her Kiera hoping she would understand what he was saying. Romeo only worry though was that if he couldn't protect his family from harm. He kept his eyes on Kiera trying to find anything other than anger that burned in them.

"When it comes to protecting family then yes I have lost my mind. I will protect those I love even if it means having someone to help me do so. I can't always protect Eva but i will make sure someone who loves her will protect her." He said honestly as he ran a hand across his face. His only worry at that moment was if she planned on searching his arms for the mark of the dark lord.
Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Kiera looked at her husband. He never had spoken of how he had found Eva in that barn. In fact, he never really spoke of anything dealing with that night until now. It was quite confusing to her. She had never known Romeo to keep things from her, although he had kept the fact Christy had been kidnapped, due to her extremely difficult pregnancy with their twin sons. She had understood why at the time he had kept it from her, but what she had never told him was that she had never felt right after finding out he had kept it from her.

“Do you realize that you openly attacked an Auror?” she asked raising her eyebrow at him. “An Auror Romeo. As in those who hunt down dark witches and wizards. Use whatever excuse you want, but you’ve given them complete license to come into our home and question not only us, but our boys and anyone in our family as well to find out just why you chose to attack him.”

She was worried, more so than ever now. The fact that he had openly attacked someone concerned her. “I’ve never seen you be so protective over Eva, Romeo and I’ve been practically raised with the two of you! What exactly happened for you to act like this?” she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Romeo sighed deeply knowing that she was gonna end up wringing his neck for everything. "Yes i know he's an auror Kiera, i know what and who he hunts." He knew what he was doing when he had walked out the doors of the house. "Kiera we have nothing to hide and you know that sweetheart, I will deal with it when the time comes if it ever should." He choose his next words carefully and hoped beyond anything that she would understand. "Kiera you didn't see Eva when i found her in that barn, you didn't see how broken she looked. I felt like someone took a chunk out of me spit on it and shoved it back in, I can still see the images in my head. I haven't slept very much since that night, I knew at that moment that i couldn't always protect her." He paused as he started to pace in front of her letting everything out, "I knew that i had to make sure that he would do anything to protect her Kiera, he is the only who can anymore. When i see her all i see....I had to make sure he would keep her safe no matter what the cost is. I know that he loves her and she him, i know that now." Romeo stopped pacing and walked over to the nearest wall sliding down and landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:33 am

“Oh we don’t do we?” she asked looking at him, “You know as well as I do that there is nothing to stop them from it now that you’ve done what you did tonight.” She said looking at him, “Or did you forget I was raised in a Ministry household?” It was common knowledge that she had been raised by her Aunt and Uncle after her parents had been murdered. Those had been some very dark times for her. The fact that she was out of those times had been something she had wanted to put into the past. But so long as there was even a threat of danger she couldn’t look past it.

”The fact that you have tied him up will give them all the suspicion that they need to start looking into our family and license to come in our house as they please for any reason!” She didn’t like the fact that the ministry would be able to enter their home. “They’ll look for any reason to send us all to Azkaban Romeo!”
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:11 am

Romeo looked at Kiera and sighed deeply, he got up slightly as he grabbed her around the waist pulling her to him. He had her back pressed against his front as he wrapped his arms around her burying his face into her neck softly. "I won't let them harm you or the kids at all, if anyone goes to Azkaban it will be me." He thought more and more about it so he decided that he would have to speak with Tyler about his actions. He knew that he would have to take precautions to ensure that he wouldn't get cornered and sent to Azkaban. "Please trust me Kiera, sweetheart don't give up on me please." Romeo said in a silent plea that he didn't voice to her.

"I will fix everything just please, please understand for now." He voice was a mere whisper against the skin of her shoulder. He didn't want lose her for anything and just thinking about her end up in Azkaban wasn't an image he wanted in his mind. Romeo would go to prison long before he let the ministry touch her or their children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking precautions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fidelius Charm :: Muggle World :: Italy-
Jump to: